Friday, February 17, 2012

*UPDATE* The list of things I need to own before I can be considered an adult includes (but is not limited to):


-A food processor

-A blanket for my bed that isn’t referred to as “the lone wolf” or “grandma’s sleeping bag that she never got back because I don’t want to freeze and die.”

-A wrench.

-A car that has side mirrors that aren’t screwed back on by me.

-A savings account.

-A plant that lives longer than a month.

-Internet that does not belong to a random neighbor named Linda.

-An extra anything. Anything at all. Bonus points if it’s for emergencies.

-A filter for my Brita.

-More than a week's worth of food in my kitchen at one time.

-Health Insurance.

-A normal sized computer.

-A phone not held together by tape.

-A bike that isn't made for a 6'2" man. (I'm 5'4" on a good day. and a girl)

-Matching winter gloves.

-A piece of furniture that wasn't previously owned. Just one.

-An e-reader that doesn't have a crack that keeps me from reading the last words in the first 3 sentences of every page that I acquired trying to read and hula hoop at the same time.

-The sense to not hula hoop and read at the same time. Especially on an electronic device.

-Frequent flyer miles.


...yeah, it's going to be a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment